Registration Is Closed !!!
Registration closed on Friday, Feb 19.
Any registrants after this time will placed on a waitlist.
Except... WE NEED GIRLS!!!
We still need more girls to complete our teams! If you're a female and want to join our program, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Steps to Register
- Complete and submit the Hamilton Ultimate Club Registration form.
Complete and submit the Hamilton Ultimate Club Participation and Release of Liability Agreement.Register your player (and at least one parent) with DiscNW.
- Submit Online Registration Here
- If your player already has an account with DiscNW, then you're good to go.
- If you have not previously registered your player with DiscNW, please follow these instructions:
- Go to http://www.discnw.org/ and click "New Account" in the upper right corner
- Enter all required (*) information for the parent and click "Create Account.
- Click "Hello [your name]" in the upper right corner of the webpage and select "Your Account" from the drop-down menu
- You will be redirected to your account profile. Click the "Edit Profile" button to the right of your account information and select "Add Child" from the drop-down menu
- Enter all required (*) information for your child and click "Save."
- Players can not participate in tryouts without submitting the Hamilton Ultimate Club online registration AND the Hamilton Ultimate Club Participation Agreement (Steps 1 & 2 above).
- Players can not participate in league games unless they are a registered player with DiscNW (Step 3 above).
- Players (and parents) placed on teams will be directed to electronically sign both a DiscNW Liability Waiver and Concussion Awareness Sheet.