Registration is now closed.
How to Register for Fall Ultimate
1. Hamilton Ultimate Online Registration2. SPS Athletic Registration Packet
- The completed registration packet must be turned into the HIMS office by Friday, Sept 16 (we are extending this for girls registration).
- The registration packet consists of:
Your child's Physical Form is valid for 24
months, and must be valid through the entire season (ends Nov 19). If
you've submitted a Physical Form to the HIMS office in previous seasons
and it is valid through Nov 19, 2016, you do not need to complete pages 3
& 4 of the Athletic Registration. Simply state on Page 3 that you
have a valid Physical Form on file.You can email or call Sheila de la Cruz in the main office to verify if you have a valid Physical Form on file.
- SPS Athletic Registration (pages 1 & 2) and Physical Form (pages 3 & 4)
- Parent/Guardian Release Form (sport-specific)
- Student/Parent Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet
list of students who have a completed athletic registration packet on
file (and are therefore eligible to participate in Fall Athletics) will
be posted in the HIMS Commons. Students must have a complete and
approved SPS Athletic Registration packet on file in order to
participate in HIMS athletics.
Players may not participate in
tryouts, practices, or games until all SPS Athletic Registration
requirements are submitted to the HIMS Office and approved!